The BioBuild program is designed to produce leaders for academia and industry who will transform the relationship between the biosphere and the built environment by exploring building systems and biological systems synergistically to discover innovative connections between these two fields and to better understand those that already exist.
- Join a cohort of students who desire to impact both local and global challenges
- Participate in an interdisciplinary graduate education program and experience
- Take part in cross-disciplinary research rotations
- Benefit from co-advisors in the fields of design, engineering and science
- Further your professional development through curricular and co-curricular experiences
- Financial support for tuition and fees
- Stipends up to $24,000 annually
- Initial appointments of 12 to 24 months
- Financial support for travel to conferences and professional events
Who Should Apply?
- Prospective students seeking a PhD degree in an interdisciplinary program
- Prospective students with bachelor’s or master’s degrees in architecture, biology, engineering, or closely related fields